Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Dirty Weasels

Okay, I get the hint. I'll blog more, but let's start slowly. I don't want to sprain something.

The other day in a mentoring session my friend Lora and I lead, a group of students asked us over for some help with their skit. They were looking for ideas for a ridiculously absurd product that no one would want. Lora suggested non-alcoholic beer. Reasonable. What did I suggest, you ask? Well, I said the first thing that sprang to mind. Weasel Shampoo.

Yeah, I got called a weirdo. But that turned into the funniest damn skit out of the whole class.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weasel shampoo! I'd totally buy it if I had a weasel that was in bad need of some cleaning.

Somehow, that just sounded dirty...

Christine said...

i hope you market that stuff soon. my weasel is filthy!

Tara said...

Why did we have weasels on the brain that day? Hmmm...

Unknown said...

Glad to see you are back! I wish I had a weasel now that you mention shampoo - yeah, Amie is right, that sounds dirty.

Tara said...

You're such a dirty liar. What does it take to get you to blog? A new Harry Potter movie?