Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Meeting Thoughts

1. I wonder if they think I'm taking notes.
2. Line maintenance? What is tha- oh, wait. I just remembered. I don't care.
3. 'Touch A Customer.' Hee hee. It's funny cuz I'm twelve.
4. Please, God- no Power Point presentation today. Aw, crap.
5. Q&N, EDMS, BMRDP... Now you know your ABC's, come make up acronyms with me!
6. Twister robot? All right. You have my attention.
7. You say teleconferencing room, I say kick-ass surround sound mini-theater.
8. Man, if velociraptors broke out of the cloning lab and attacked this building, we'd be screwed. Well, if they could fit through that window. Or open that door. They are pretty smart, if Crichton can be trusted.
9. My eyes have got to be glazed over by now.
10. I hope that doesn't ruin my contacts.

No comments: