Monday, September 20, 2004

Found amongst my CC notes...

I’d welcome death
I’d burn my skin
I’d find a box
To be locked in

I’d walk on nails
I’d tap a vein
Chew on tin foil
Drink acid rain

Slam my hand
Inside a door
Tear my hair
I’ll ask for more

I’d drop an anvil
On my toes
Put a cockroach
In my nose

Dance on fire
Lick dry ice
Bite the heads off
Five live mice

Bob for apples
In a piranha tank
Lie in front of
An army tank

Pick on leopards
Tease a bear
Eat old mayonnaise
Mixed with hair

Drown myself
In lemonade
Go to the vet
And get me spayed

Red hot pokers
In my eye
Shoot a bullet
In my thigh

Move to Russia
Break my knees
Fill my pants
With angry bees

Drive my car
Right off a bridge
Change my name
To Esther Midge

Dip my face
In boiling milk
Clothe myself
In rotting silk

Never sleep
And never laugh
I’d cut my fingers
Each in half

Swim in toilets
Buried alive
Drain the pool
And take a dive

Try to catch
A rabid bat
Always wear
A pimpish hat

Eat some cyanide-
Soaked flannel
Ride 80 miles
On a mangy camel

I’d rather drink
A backwash-pop
Live in jail
With Baby Bop

Be crushed by Roman
Architecture
Then sit through one more
CC lecture

No comments: